Example of Our Services
Infrared Thermographic Scanning
Infrared Scanner measures the surface temperature of objects and gives fast and valuable answers to questions about the operating condition without requiring a shutdown. It is a non-contact mean of identifying electrical components that are hotter than they should be – often an indication of areas of impending power failure.
Partial Discharge Measurement
The main objective is to detect and locate damaging discharges from High Tension (HT) equipment using the Partial Discharge Locator (PDL1) or the Ultra Probe UE 10,000. The PDL1 uses the Transient Earth Voltage (TEV) principle and has the capability of partial discharge detection and locating the source of any discharge. The Ultra Probe UE 10,000 uses the Ultrasound principle and is able to detect any phase-to-phase discharge. This has been found to be effective when detecting discharge in dry-type transformers.
Transformer Oil Dissolved Gas Analysis
With a laboratory analysis report of the oil sample collected from an on-site transformer, we are able to evaluate the quality of the transformer oil. Periodic monitoring of the oil quality enables clients to trend and foresee the rate of oil quality deterioration, and thus allows planning for the next replacement.
Our mobile DGA analysis capability enables instant results on-site. This is extremely useful in case of an emergency where time is of the essence.
How ON Engineers can enhance the life and performance of your assets
- Predict possible problems
- Proven cause-symptom-effect relationships to predict the need for corrective actions
- Assisting in the timing and planning of scheduled repairs and maintenance
- Rectify defects in order to prevent equipment deterioration
- Follow-up with an appropriate maintenance programme
- Reduce downtime by avoiding unplanned shutdown
- Pre-conditioning monitoring able to carry out with no power interruption to the premises
- Cost attractive and effective maintenance approach
Our Condition Monitoring Services include:
- Dissolved Gas Analysis of Transformer Oil
- Ground Grid Measurement
- Infrared Thermography
- Online and Offline Partial Discharge measurement
- RFI Measurement
- SF6 Gas Measurement
- Smoke Particle Measurement
- Ultrasonic Measurement
TECHNICAL ARTICLE LINK
- Detecting Partial Discharge with Ultrasonic Measurement
- On-Line Partial Discharge Measurement on High Voltage Equipment using the Continuous Mode Transient Earth Voltage (TEV) Technique
- The Use of Multiple Sensors for the On-Line Partial Discharge Measurement of High Voltage Electrical Equipment
- On-Line Measurement of Partial Discharge of a 230kV XLPE Cable Termination Using High Frequency CT Sensors
- Dissolved Gas Analysis (DGA) of Mineral Oil Used in Transformer
For enquiries, kindly contact us at : +65 6795 4666 or : email@example.com.